Wednesday, July 25, 2007

THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS!!!

Symbolism over substance at its best! Lizzy Edwards gives up tangerines in order to fight global warming. "We've been moving back to 'buy local,'" Mrs. Edwards said, outlining a trade policy that "acknowledges the carbon footprint" of transporting fruit. The Politico article is posted here.
Lizzy talked about 'sacrifice' in order to fight global warming. Apparently giving up tangerines is a tough decision for her. Perhaps tougher than realizing her husband is more of a woman than her? I bet you there are some commy libs out there that would love to institute a tangerine ban. That is when I say, "Get the hell away from me. If I want to eat tangerines I am eating a tangerine. And if I want to take a tangerine and not eat it and let it rot, I'll do that too. Stay out of my business!"


The sick part is that she really believes this is going to have a huge impact to save the fever-ridden planet. Oye, where does it end!

No comments: